Thursday, June 4, 2009

A New Book

I've started keeping a new book for my son. So far, I've got one section for elimination records, one section for nutritional records, and a sample page of our day. I'll add more sections as we go along, plus get it all fancy with print outs and such. It's a simple way to get more organized. Hopefully, this will solve a few problems and make doctor appointments go more smoothly. It's funny how records change the way some people view things. It's the same behavior, but if I write it down, then it's real. It's a bit tiring to write down every diaper change and morsel of food, but I hope it will be worth it. At least, it may make posterity easier on me for not keeping up with the baby book and photos. The future will see that I was just too busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers