Saturday, February 16, 2013

Encouragement

This week, I was encouraged to start a blog about the adventures of my children's medical experiences.  Ha!  Well, I've been too busy caring for them to pursue this blog as I had intended, but perhaps that was a mistake.  Now, it's time to untether my mind and return to having a place to put all my frustration.  Now is the time to get this all out.  I also want to write a more comprehensive account of what we've been through, more than would be appropriate for a blog.  Blogging may be the brainstorming, and daily working through.  The rounding out, the full details - I'll keep for another format.  In the end, I'll post a link to whatever that may be.

Plus, this gives me a forum to include all my thoughts that wouldn't fit with the narrative.  It would be too scattered and confusing.  Blogging gets to be as scattered as I can make it!  It don't have to fret if it doesn't flow smoothing or desperately suffers from a lack of editing.  So, there's room for both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers